- Heart rate data does not display in the app.
- Heart rate data seems inaccurate.
While UP3 can detect your resting and passive heart rate, it currently cannot measure your active heart rate. Your resting heart rate can be viewed every morning by tapping the heart icon on the UP App home screen. Your UP3 is also able to detect your passive heart rate, which is your heart rate throughout the day while your body is still. passive heart rate feature delivers a view of your heart rate throughout the day while your body is still.
Check Band Sensors
For accurate heart rate measurements, make sure the sensors on your UP3 make direct contact with your wrist. Your band should fit comfortably, but tight enough so that the sensors are making consistent contact with your wrist. Click here for a brief video tutorial on how to properly wear your tracker.
Confirm Bluetooth Settings
Your UP3 needs the Bluetooth feature on your mobile device enabled in order to sync your data with the UP App. Open the settings on your mobile device to verify that Bluetooth is enabled.
Verify Internet Connection
Your tracker also requires an active Internet connection to sync your data with the UP App. Verify that your mobile device is connected to the Internet by opening a webpage through the device’s web browser.
If the steps above were unable to resolve the issues with your tracker, we suggest the following actions:
Performing a soft reset of your band can help resolve many issues, without deleting any of your stored data:
- Attach your band to the included charging cable, by aligning the magnetic pins on the charging cable with the charging ports on the band.
- With the band attached, plug the charging cable into a powered USB port.
- Wait until the three status lights on your band begin to cycle, then remove the charging cable from the USB port.
- Quickly plug the charging cable back into the powered USB port within 5 seconds.
- All three status lights should flash in unison, slowly at first, then accelerating rapidly, until all three status lights remain solidly lit for 1 second. This light pattern takes about 4–5 seconds to complete.
- Once all three status lights begin to cycle, the soft reset is complete.
If the issues with your tracker aren't resolved after performing a soft reset, attempt a secondary reset—your stored data will not be erased:
- Connect your band to the USB charging cable.
- Locate the small button on the side of the charging cable.
- Use a paperclip to press and hold the button for 3 seconds.
- Release the button then quickly plug the charging cable into a powered USB port.
- The display icons on your band should flash.
- Leave your band connected until fully charged, then remove it from the charging cable.
- Sync your band with the UP App to complete the secondary reset.