- The icons on the band don’t flash.
- The icons on the band flash randomly.
- An icon on the band remains solidly lit.
Recognize Band Behavior
The display icons on your band will briefly flash in each of the following scenarios:
- When you've met your step goal, the runner and moon icons flash together twice and the band vibrates.
- When an Idle Alert you've set in the UP App is activated, the runner icon flashes and the band vibrates.
- When a Reminder you've set in the UP App is activated, or you've received a message in the UP App, the notification icon flashes and the band vibrates.
- When a Smart Alarm you've set in the UP App is activated, the notification and moon icons flash together and the band vibrates.
- When your band is low on battery, the runner and moon icons flash simultaneously and the band vibrates.
Charge Your Band
When your band is functioning normally, the runner or moon icon should briefly flash when you rapidly tap the band’s surface. If the band is unresponsive when tapped, fully charging your band should restore it to normal functionality.
Sync Your Band
If the notification icon repeatedly flashes and vibrates randomly —typically when your band’s battery has fully charged after draining completely—syncing your band with the UP App will likely resume normal band behavior.
Connect Your Band to a Charging Source
If the runner or moon icon on your band remains solidly lit, connect your band to the charging cable and plug it into a powered USB port. If the icon on your band remains lit for longer than five minutes, please attempt to reset your band.