- Band doesn’t vibrate.
- Band vibrates randomly.
- Band vibrates too often.
Recognize Band Behavior
Your band will vibrate briefly in each of following scenarios:
- When you’ve achieved your daily step goal.
- When your band's battery level is low.
- When a Smart Alarm set in the UP App is activated.
- When an Idle Alert set in the UP App is activated.
- When a Reminder set in the UP App is activated.
- When you’ve started or ended stopwatch mode in the UP App.
- When you’ve started or ended manual sleep tracking mode in the UP App.
Disable Alarms and Alerts
Your band vibrates when alarms and alerts you set in the UP App are activated. To disable or reduce the frequency of an alarm or alert:
- Tap the band icon in the upper right hand corner of the UP App.
- Next, select an alarm or alert to disable or to reduce frequency.
- Your updated alarm or alert will go into effect the next time your band syncs.
Sync Your Band
If the notification icon flashes randomly and the band is unresponsive—typically when your band’s battery has fully charged after draining completely—syncing your band with the UP App will likely resume normal band behavior.